Boasting one of the most premiere location in the city of Dubai, Vida Downtown is more than just a hotel, it’s an all-inclusive ultra-luxurious contemporary Dubai experience. The hotel organically blends into the scene of Downtown Dubai which encircles the Burj Khalifa, yet stands astute on it’s own as a modern haven in midst of one of the most modern locales in the whole world.
Vida Downtown should be your home away from home when you decide to take a staycation; here’s why:
- Prime location; experience Dubai as a tourist: Be it taking the Emaar Trolley around Downtown, X-lining across the Dubai Mall fountains or lounge hopping in Downtown’s exclusive hotspots, Vida Downtown is centre to all of Dubai’s most happening locations and activities.
- Knowledgeable and keen staff always knows what to recommend, whether you’re staying with family, friends or your S.O.: From the moment you check in, to the time to check out (which, if you’re lucky, they would extend) the staff of the hotel know what to expect and have a very polite approach to making your experience spectacular.
- Drown out your stress at 3in1, be it for a lively Picnic Brunch on Friday afternoons or a relaxed dinner spot on the weekend: On Friday afternoons, 3in1 located on the poolside serves as a must-visit hotspot for guests of the hotel and visitors with their wide array of food and beverages. In the evening, the 3in1 is transformed into an intimate restaurant, fit for a casual dinner with family or a romantic night with a significant other.
- The city’s popular hotspots, La Serre and Toko are housed on either ends of the hotel: Perhaps the two-most premiere restaurants in the city, both La Serre and Toko serve was exceptional dining experiences in French and Japanese cuisines.
- Family friendly with the entire hotel being non-smoking: If that’s what you’re looking for, you don’t have to look any further.
To check availability, rates and all Vida Downtown Dubai has to offer, visit http://www.vida-hotels.com and book yourself a beyond relaxing experience in this boutique hotel.
By Pavan Premaney